Seven Can Chicken Casserole
- 2 whole chicken breasts, cooked and cut up
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1 (16 ounce) can Chinese vegetables, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) can water chestnuts, sliced and drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 (13 ounce) can evaporated milk
- 1 (16 ounce) can Chinese noodles or rice
- Mix together all ingredients except noodles or rice.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until bubbly.
- Serve over noodles or rice.
Chinese noodles may be mixed with casserole before baking, if preferred.
Recipe Goldmine is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. This is without any additional cost to you.