Souper Chicken Casserole
- 2 cups diced, cooked chicken
- 1 (16 ounce) bag frozen broccoli, carrots and cauliflower, thawed and drained
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/3 cup sour cream
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 cup shredded Swiss cheese, divided
- 1 can French fried onions, divided
- Combine all ingredients except the cheese and onions. Add one-half of the cheese,
and one-half of the onions.
- Pour into casserole; bake uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheese and onions; bake uncovered 5 minutes longer.