Spinach Chicken Casserole
- 2 packages frozen spinach
- 1 package spinach spaghetti
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- Fresh mushrooms
- De-boned chicken and broth
- 1 to 2 cups cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup cream of mushroom soup
- Pressure cook 1 chicken with tarragon for 35 minutes.
- Remove all chicken from the bone.
- Cook 2 packages spinach in microwave.
- Mix butter and mustard with the spinach in a food processor.
- Sprinkle some chicken
broth on the bottom of the pan. Layer noodles and spinach on the bottom of a 13
x 9-inch casserole.
- Sauté mushrooms. Sprinkle on top of spinach and noodles mixture. Spread prepared
chicken over noodle mixture. Put cheese on top of meat and cover with mushroom soup
and sour cream mixed together.
- Bake at 350 degrees F until bubbly.