Swiss n' Chicken Casserole
- 4 cups chopped cooked chicken or turkey
- 2 cups croutons
- 1 1/2 cups Kraft Shredded Swiss Cheese
- 1 cup sliced celery
- 2/3 cup Miracle Whip or Miracle Whip Light Dressing
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix all ingredients. Spoon into 2-quart casserole.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until heated through.
Makes 6 servings, about 1 cup each.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chicken and Turkey Casserole Recipes