Swiss Chicken Casserole 2
- 6 chicken breast halves, skinned and de-boned
- 6 slices Swiss cheese
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 cups herb-seasoned stuffing mix
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine, melted
- Arrange chicken in a greased 12 x 8 x 2-inch baking dish. Top with cheese.
- Combine soup and milk; stir well. Spoon over chicken. Sprinkle with stuffing mix.
- Drizzle butter over crumbs; cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 50 minutes.
To freeze: Prepare recipe as directed above, and place in aluminum foil-lined
dish. Cover tightly and freeze.
To defrost and reheat: For conventional oven, thaw casserole in refrigerator;
cover and reheat at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
For microwave oven, cover casserole tightly with heavy-duty plastic wrap; fold
back a small corner of wrap to allow steam to escape. Defrost at MEDIUM LOW (30%
power) for 20 to 25 minutes, giving dish a half-turn after 10 minutes. Microwave
at MEDIUM HIGH (70% power) for 10 minutes or until bubbly, giving dish a half-turn
after 5 minutes.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Chicken and Turkey Casserole Recipes