- 1 1/2 cups Stovetop stuffing mix
- 1 can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 cup grated sharp Cheddar cheese
- 4 cups cubed cooked turkey
- Prepare the stuffing according to the package directions.
- Heat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium-size saucepan, combine the soup, milk, sour cream and cheese. Heat
until the cheese is melted.
- In a 9 x 13-inch baking dish, layer the sauce, turkey and stuffing mix, ending
with the stuffing mix on top.
- Bake for 30 to 40 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Yield: 4 to 6 servings