- 1 tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup celery, sliced
- 1/4 cup onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 1/2 cups diced, cooked turkey or chicken
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushroom pieces
- 2 tablespoons sliced pimento
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- Combine in skillet and cook until tender butter, celery, onion and green pepper.
- In a small bowl, combine soup, milk, and onion mixture, stir in remaining ingredients.
Pour into a sprayed casserole dish.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 to 40 minutes.