Turkey Dressing Casserole
- 2 to 3 cups roasted turkey
- Leftover dressing
- Buttered bread or cracker crumbs
- Dice turkey. Fill a 9 x 13-inch buttered pan 1/2 full with leftover dressing
or a package of dressing made according to directions.
- Spread 1/2 of gravy over dressing.
- Sprinkle with all of diced turkey.
- Top with remaining gravy and sprinkle with buttered bread or cracker crumbs.
- Gravy: If there is no leftover gravy, make with 3 cups chicken broth thickened
with flour and boiled until gravy consistency.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.