Turkey Reuben Casserole
- 1 (14 ounce) can Bavarian style sauerkraut, drained
- 3 cups chopped, cooked turkey
- 1 cup shredded deli corned beef or 2 (2.5 ounce) packages, shredded
- 2 cups shredded Swiss cheese
- 1 1/2 cups Thousand Island dressing
- 1 1/2 cups soft rye breadcrumbs
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- Spray a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with vegetable spray.
- Layer sauerkraut, turkey, corned beef and Swiss cheese. Spread Thousand Island dressing over top of casserole.
- Combine breadcrumbs, butter and parsley and sprinkle on top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25-30 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
Yield: 6-8 servings.