Turkey and Stuffing Bake
- 1/3 cup butter or margarine
- 2 cups herb-seasoned crumb stuffing mix
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 cup dairy sour cream
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 1/2 cups cubed cooked turkey or chicken
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a medium saucepan over medium heat, melt 1/3 cup butter. Stir in stuffing
mix; set aside.
- In a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat, sauté celery and onion in 2 tablespoons
melted butter 8 minutes or until tender and lightly browned.
- Stir in soup, sour cream and water until blended. Remove from heat.
- Stir in turkey and half of the
buttered stuffing mix until blended. Transfer to a shallow 1 1/2-quart baking dish.
Top with remaining stuffing mix.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until edges are bubbly and center is very hot.