Baked Seafood Casserole
- 1 pound canned, fresh or frozen crabmeat
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups coarsely crushed potato chips
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole.
- Combine crabmeat, shrimp, mayonnaise, green pepper, onion, celery, salt, Worcestershire
and Tabasco sauces. Pour into prepared casserole. Top with crushed potato chips.
Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 minutes until mixture is thoroughly heated.
Makes approximately 8 servings.