Baked Seafood Casserole
Yield: approximately 8 servings
- 1 pound canned, fresh or frozen crabmeat
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, shelled and deveined
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 4 drops Tabasco sauce
- 2 cups coarsely crushed potato chips
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 2 1/2 quart casserole.
- Combine crabmeat, shrimp, mayonnaise, bell pepper, onion, celery, salt, Worcestershire and Tabasco sauces. Pour into prepared casserole. Top with crushed potato chips. Sprinkle with paprika.
- Bake 30 minutes until mixture is thoroughly heated.