Cheesy Salmon Noodle Casserole
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon kosher or sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1 cup milk
- 1 (8 ounce) package Velveeta cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, undrained
- 2 cups cooked noodles
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix butter, flour, salt and mustard in 3 quart saucepan over medium heat. Gradually stir in milk and Velveeta, stirring constantly. When mixture is thickened, remove from heat and add undrained salmon and noodles.
- Place in a 1 1/2 quart casserole and bake for 30 minutes.