Hot Shrimp Salad Casserole
- 1 pound frozen shrimp (cooked)
- 2 cups diced celery
- 1/2 cup sliced water chestnuts
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tablespoons grated onion
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1 cup crushed unsalted potato chips
- Combine shrimp, celery, water chestnuts and eggs.
- Blend mayonnaise, lemon juice, salt and onion. Stir into shrimp mixture.
- Place into an 11 x 8 inch greased casserole dish. Top with cheese and potato chips.
- Bake at 400 degrees F for 20 minutes or until bubbly.