Hot Tuna Salad
Yield: 6 servings
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of chicken soup
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 cup diced celery
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1/2 cup salad dressing or mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 hard-cooked eggs, sliced
- 1 cup crushed potato chips
- Additional egg slices and chopped fresh parsley for garnish
- Heat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Mix soup, tuna, celery, onion, salad dressing, salt and pepper; fold in egg slices.
- Pile lightly into individual baking shells or a 1 1/2 quart casserole. Sprinkle with potato chips.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until hot.
- Garnish with egg slices and parsley.