Italian Shrimp-Spaghetti Casserole
- 1/2 pound butter
- 1 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1/2 bell pepper
- 2 tablespoons crab boil
- 4 pounds shrimp
- 1/2 cup parsley, chopped
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 2 bay leaves
- 1 egg
- 1 pound spaghetti or other pasta
- Parmesan cheese
- Melt butter. Sauté chopped onion, garlic cloves and bell pepper.
- Peel and clean shrimp; add shrimp, parsley, garlic powder, bay leaves and crab boil, and let simmer for 1/2 hour to 45 minutes.
- Boil spaghetti and drain. Beat egg, and add 2 cooking spoons of sauce to egg. Beat again and pour over spaghetti. Mix well and add some Parmesan cheese. Add more cheese (to taste) to shrimp mixture. Pour over spaghetti and mix well.
- Put into a covered casserole dish and bake for 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Let cool before serving.