Little Mermaid Casserole
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 1 (8 ounce) jar artichokes, drained
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Black pepper, to taste
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1/4 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 1 quart baking dish.
- Arrange artichokes in the prepared baking dish.
- Sprinkle broken tuna over artichokes.
- Add flour to melted butter in saucepan and slowly add milk. Cook until thick. Add salt, pepper and Worcestershire sauce. Add sliced mushrooms.
- Pour sauce over artichokes and tuna. Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake for 20 minutes.