Macaroni Crab Casserole
- 2 cups shell or elbow macaroni
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
of black pepper
- 1 pound backfin crab meat (picked over)
- 1/2 cup buttered bread
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water.
- Add milk to mushroom soup and heat until hot. Add peas, all seasonings, then
add crab meat, mixing lightly with fork.
- Put into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole
dish. Cover with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 to 25 minutes.
Makes 4 to 6 servings.
Please SHOP HERE to support this site. We are an Amazon affiliate as a means of paying for the high cost of maintaining Recipe Goldmine. Thank you.