Macaroni Crab Casserole
Yield: 4 to 6 servings
- 2 cups shell or elbow macaroni
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cooked peas
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon onion salt
- Dash of black pepper
- 1 pound backfin crab meat (picked over)
- 1/2 cup buttered bread crumbs
- Cook macaroni according to package directions. Drain and rinse with hot water. Drain.
- Add milk to mushroom soup and heat until hot. Add peas, all seasonings, then add crab meat, mixing lightly with fork.
- Put into a greased 1 1/2 quart casserole dish. Cover with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for about 20 to 25 minutes.