Mini Shrimp Casseroles
Yield: 8 mini casseroles
- 1/2 pound mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 pound butter
- 4 green onions, chopped
- 2 medium tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 bell pepper, chopped
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 cup cream
- 1/3 cup cooking sherry
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 pounds boiled, peeled shrimp
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Seasoned bread crumbs
- In a large skillet, melt butter; add mushrooms and sauté; add onions, tomatoes and pepper, simmer 10 minutes.
- Stir flour into cream and add sherry and Worcestershire sauce; pour over vegetables. Add shrimp.
- Pour mixture into 8 (6 ounce) custard cups and top with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 minutes or until brown.