Oven Baked Shrimp Stroganoff
- 1 (8 ounce) package medium egg noodles
- 1 (8 ounce) carton sour cream
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- 1/4 cup sliced green onions
- 1/4 cup sliced black olives
- 1 cup (4 ounce) shredded Cheddar cheese, divided
- 1 (16 ounce) package frozen shrimp (peeled and deveined), thawed and drained
- Cook noodles; drain and set aside.
- Combine sour cream, soup and dill in a large bowl. Add onions, olives, 1/2 cup
cheese and shrimp. Mix well and stir in noodles.
- Place in a lightly greased shallow 2-quart casserole.
- Cover and bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
- Uncover and sprinkle with remaining 1/2 cup cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.
Serves 6 to 8.