Overnight Salmon Casserole
- 2 cups dry stuffing mix (I use Pepperidge Farm Herb Seasoned)
- 1 large can
salmon (or 1/2 pint if you can your own)
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup diced
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise (not Miracle Whip)
- 2 eggs, slightly beaten
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Butter a 2 1/2-quart casserole dish. Put 1 cup of stuffing in dish.
- Mix together
next 7 ingredients. Place in dish on top of stuffing. Top with remaining stuffing.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- When ready to bake top with Cheddar cheese.
- Bake at 350 degrees
F for 1 hour.
Posted by kccaid at Recipe Goldmine April 2001.