Perfect Tuna Casserole
- 1 (10 3/4 ounce) can condensed cream of celery or cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can solid white albacore tuna, drained and flaked
- 2 hard cooked eggs, chopped
- 1 cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1/2 cup slightly crumbled potato chips
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In 1 1/2- quart buttered casserole, blend soup and milk; stir in tuna,
eggs and peas.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 25 minutes or until hot; stir.
- Top with chips; bake 5 minutes more.
- Serve each portion over half a toasted English muffin.
Yield: 4 servings | Prep Time: 10 min | Cook Time: 30 min