Salmon Supreme Casserole
- 1 (16 ounce) can salmon, drained and flaked
- 1 cup macaroni, cooked and drained
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 small onion, minced
- 2 tablespoon
parsley, chopped fine, or 1/2 teaspoon dill weed
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons
dried bread or cracker crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients; mix well. Place in a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.