Seafood Casserole Supreme
- 1/2 cup mild cheddar shredded cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) package flaked crab meat
- 1 pound shrimp, cleaned, cooked, cut into small pieces
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 medium red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup celery, chopped
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon pepper
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 cup buttered cracker crumbs
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Combine all ingredients except cracker crumbs in a bowl and mix gently.
- Spoon into a 9-inch baking dish. Sprinkle with buttered cracker crumbs.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Sprinkle extra cheese on top if desired.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Casserole Recipes