- 1 pound imitation crab meat
- 1/2 pound frozen cooked small shrimp
- 10 ounces frozen peas, thawed and drained
- 1 1/2 cups cooked white rice
- 1/4 cup chopped green pepper
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 cup reduced fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix together all ingredients except Parmesan cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.
Spoon into baking dish and top with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
For added flavor try: adding a few shakes of bottled hot sauce; adding 1 tablespoon
of lemon juice; adding 1/2 cup chopped asparagus; using fresh tarragon instead of
dried; substituting thyme for tarragon; or topping with bread crumbs seasoned with
Source: Wendy Kolzow/Baptist Diabetes Center
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Casserole Recipes