- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 teaspoon dry
- Freshly-ground pepper, to taste
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 pound shrimp, cooked, peeled and deveined, cut into bite-size
- 3 slices bread, cut into cubes
- 1/2 cup Italian flavored bread crumbs
- Melt butter or margarine in large skillet. Stir in flour with a whisk until all
flour is absorbed. Sprinkle in mustard and pepper. Slowly add the half-and-half
and milk and cook until thickened.
- Add shrimp and bread cubes. Pour mixture into lightly buttered baking dish. Top
with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes or until bubbly.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.