As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 large eggplant
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Worcestershire sauce
- Red pepper to taste
- Garlic salt to taste
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 pound raw shrimp
- 1 cup soda cracker crumbs
- 3/4 pound cheese, grated
- Peel eggplant and cut into 1-inch cubes. Cook a a small amount of water with
sugar until tender; drain.
- Sauté onion and green bell pepper in butter and add to eggplant. Add dashes of
Worcestershire sauce, red pepper and garlic salt. Add mushroom soup, shrimp, cracker
crumbs and half the cheese.
- Place in a casserole dish and bake at 350 degrees F for 1 hour.
- Top with remaining cheese and melt under boiler.
Serves 6 to 8.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Casserole Recipes