- 1 finely chopped onion
- 1/2 green bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 stalk celery,
- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 can
- 1 (12 ounce) package frozen shrimp, cooked and finely
- Sauté onion, bell pepper and celery in a small amount of oil.
- Remove from heat,
then add rice, mushroom soup which has been diluted with milk, and shrimp, cooked
and finely chopped.
- Place mixture into a buttered casserole dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup
grated Cheddar cheese over the top and bake, uncovered, at 300 degrees F for one
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.