Shrimp and Wild Rice Bake
- 2 1/2 pounds shrimp
- 3 (10 1/2 ounce) cans cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 (6 ounce) box Uncle Ben's Long-Grain and Wild Rice
- 1 large green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 (2 ounce) jar diced pimentos
- 2 cups finely chopped onion
- 1 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 pound Cheddar cheese, shredded
- Boil, peel and devein shrimp.
- Dilute soup with water.
- Cook rice according to package directions.
- Combine all ingredients. Pour into a 3-quart casserole or rectangular Pyrex dish.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Serve at once.