As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (3 ounce) can chow mein noodles
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 can tuna, drained
- 1/4 pound cashew nuts
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Mix all ingredients except 1/2 cup chow mein noodles. Put into a casserole.
- Sprinkle reserved chow mein noodles on top.
- Bake uncovered at 350 degrees F for 40 to 60 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Casserole Recipes