- 3 to 4 (6 ounce) cans tuna, drained
- 3 to 4 cups macaroni
- 1 small onion
- 1 cup fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of mushroom soup
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted, divided
- 1/4 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese, grated
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- Boil macaroni until tender, rinse in cold water, and drain.
- Melt 1 tablespoon of the butter in skillet and add onion. When onions are translucent,
add fresh mushrooms and cook until tender.
- In a medium-size casserole dish, combine macaroni, onion and mushroom mixture,
tuna, mushroom soup, sour cream, salt and pepper.
- Melt remaining butter and mix with bread crumbs. Sprinkle over top of casserole.
- Top with grated cheese, and bake for about 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Casserole Recipes