Tuna Casserole 2
- 1 (10 ounce) can Campbell's Healthy Request Cream of
- 1 1/2 cups milk, divided
- 1 (8 ounce) bag pasta (shells, rotini,
spirals or farfalle)
- 3 cups potato chips (no added salt), divided
- 2 (6 ounce)
cans water-packed tuna, drained and de-chunked
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- Cook and drain noodles.
- In bowl mix together soup, 1 cup milk, 2 cups crunched potato chips and tuna.
- Put into an ovenproof bowl. Top with remaining potato chips.
- Pour remaining milk
- Bake at 350 degrees F until heated through and chips on top are toasted.