Tuna Melt Casserole
- 12 slices bread (your favorite type)
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices cheese (your favorite type)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 soup can milk
- Toast the 12 slices of bread. Line the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with
6 of the slices and set the other 6 aside.
- Mix together tuna, onion and mayonnaise and spread on the bread in the baking dish.
- Place the slices of cheese and the remaining 6 slices of bread on top of the tuna.
- Mix the soup and milk together and pour over the sandwiches.
- Bake for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Casserole Recipes