Tuna Melt Casserole
- 12 slices bread (your favorite type)
- 2 cans tuna, drained
- 1 small onion,
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 6 slices cheese (your favorite type)
- 1 can
cream of chicken soup
- 1/2 soup can milk
- Toast the 12 slices of bread. Line the bottom of a 13 x 9-inch baking dish with
6 of the slices and set the other 6 aside.
- Mix together tuna, onion and mayonnaise and spread on the bread in the baking
- Place the slices of cheese and the remaining 6 slices of bread on top of the
- Mix the soup and milk together and pour over the sandwiches.
for 20 to 25 minutes at 350 degrees F.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.