Tuna Noodle Casserole
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon onion, minced
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups milk
- 4 cups egg noodles
- 1 large can tuna
- 1 can sweet peas
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Make sauce of melted margarine, flour, onion, salt and pepper, adding milk all
at once. Cook over medium heat until thick and smooth.
- Cook noodles. Combine all ingredients in greased casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Casserole Recipes