Tuna Noodle Casserole 2
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 cups hot cooked rotini pasta
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions,
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar
- In 2-quart microwave-safe dish, mix soup and milk.
- Stir in pasta, tuna, 2/3 cup
French fried onions, vegetables and cheese.
- Cover; microwave 10 minutes or until
hot, stirring once. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
Makes 6 servings.
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.