Tuna Noodle Casserole 2
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 3 cups hot cooked rotini pasta
- 1 (12.5 ounce) can tuna, drained and flaked
- 1 (2.8 ounce) can French fried onions, divided
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen peas and carrots
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- In 2-quart microwave-safe dish, mix soup and milk.
- Stir in pasta, tuna, 2/3 cup French fried onions, vegetables and cheese.
- Cover; microwave 10 minutes or until hot, stirring once. Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions.
- Microwave for 1 minute.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Casserole Recipes