Tuna and Rice Casserole
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- 1 (6 ounce) can chunk light tuna in water, drained
- 1 cup frozen peas
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 soup can milk
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 1/2 cups instant rice
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl.
- Place in 2-quart casserole dish.
- Bake covered at 350 degrees F for 45 minutes.
Yields 4 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fish and Seafood Casserole Recipes