- 1 large can apricot halves
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 stack Ritz crackers
- 4 to 5 tablespoons butter
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Place drained apricot halves in a greased casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with the 1/2 cup sugar.
- Crush the entire stack of crackers and sprinkle over sugar and apricots.
- Top off with pats of butter.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for approximately 30 minutes.
Serves 8 to 10
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Casserole Recipes