Fresh Pineapple and Cheese Casserole
- 1 to 2 cups fresh chunk pineapple (or canned)
- 1 cup sharp shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 1 1/2 to 2 quart size baking pan or dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix sugar and flour together.
- Stir pineapple chunks into flour and sugar mixture.
- Place in greased baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Add cracker crumbs and spread evenly.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes till topping is browned and the edges are
- Remove and cool till set (10-20 minutes).
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 30, 2001.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Casserole Recipes