Fresh Pineapple and Cheese Casserole
- 1 to 2 cups fresh chunk pineapple (or canned)
- 1 cup sharp shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3/4 cup crushed Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F and grease a 1 1/2 to 2 quart size baking pan or dish.
- In a mixing bowl, mix sugar and flour together.
- Stir pineapple chunks into flour and sugar mixture.
- Place in greased baking dish. Sprinkle evenly with cheese.
- Add cracker crumbs and spread evenly.
- Drizzle melted butter or margarine over casserole.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 35 minutes till topping is browned and the edges are
- Remove and cool till set (10-20 minutes).
- Serve hot or at room temperature.
Posted by kdipaolo at Recipe Goldmine May 30, 2001.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.