Peaches and Cream Casserole
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1/2 cups peaches, peeled, thinly sliced
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 2 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons almond extract
- 3 cups skim milk
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Lightly oil an 8-inch square baking pan or spray
with vegetable spray.
- In a large bowl, combine the oats, peaches and sugar.
- In another bowl, combine the remaining ingredients. Beat with a fork or whisk
until blended. Add to the oat mixture, mixing well.
- Place the mixture in a prepared pan.
- Bake, uncovered, for 50 minutes.
- Serve hot.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Casserole Recipes