- 2 cans pineapple chunks
- 5 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 1 roll Ritz crackers
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Drain pineapple chunks.
- Mix in flour, sugar and cheese well; place in a glass baking dish.
- Crush crackers and spread over top of mixture.
- Drizzle with melted butter and bake for 30 minutes.
- Serve warm.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.