- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup crumbled Ritz crackers
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine all ingredients except butter and crumbs.
- Melt butter and mix with cracker crumbs. Spread over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Fruit Casserole Recipes