- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks
- 1 cup sharp Cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 cup crumbled Ritz crackers
- 3 tablespoons pineapple juice
- Combine all ingredients except butter and crumbs.
- Melt butter and mix with cracker crumbs. Spread over top.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 20 to 30 minutes.
This post may contain affiliate links. Any purchases made through these links help support Recipegoldmine.com at no additional cost to you. Please see our disclosure policy.