Baked Cheese Garlic Grits
- 1 cup Quaker or Aunt Jemima Enriched Hominy Quick Grits
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 4 cups boiling water
- 1 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup butter or margarine
- 1/2 cup milk
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 small garlic clove, minced
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease 2-quart casserole or baking dish.
- Prepare grits in salted boiling water as directed on package.
- Stir in cheese, butter, milk, eggs and garlic; continue cooking over low heat until cheese is melted.
- Pour into prepared baking dish; bake about 1 hour.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes