- 2 cans chili
- 1 large can corn, drained
- 1 can mushroom soup
- 1/2 diced bell pepper
- 1 package chili Fritos
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 small can diced jalapeno peppers
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Chopped tomatoes
- Chopped lettuce
- Sliced black olives
- Sour cream
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Grease a medium-size casserole dish.
- Mix chili, corn, soup, bell pepper, Fritos, onion, jalapeno peppers and
cheddar cheese. Pour into prepared casserole dish.
- Bake for 45 minutes.
- Before serving, top with tomatoes, lettuce, olives and sour cream.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes