Corn Dog Casserole 2
This is a simple recipe to make and kids love it.
- 2 (16 ounce) cans pork and beans
- 1 package hot dogs, sliced into rounds
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tablespoons mustard
- 1 (8.5 ounce) package corn muffin mix
- 1 cup grated Cheddar cheese
- Combine the beans, hot dogs, brown sugar, Worcestershire and mustard. Pour into
a lightly greased baking dish.
- Prepare the muffin mix according to package directions. Add the cheese. Drop
by spoonsful onto the bean mixture.
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 40 minutes.
Posted by Angel On Earth at Recipe Goldmine 2:00:21pm 7/31/03.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes