- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread/muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons
butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
Please shop Amazon here. We are an Amazon affiliate to help defray expenses in maintaining this site. Thank you.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased 11 x 7-inch baking
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top and edges
are golden brown.