- 1 (15 1/4 ounce) can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1 (14 3/4 ounce) can cream style corn
- 1 (8 1/2 ounce) package cornbread/muffin mix
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients. Pour into a greased 11 x 7-inch baking
- Bake uncovered at 400 degrees F for 25 to 30 minutes, until the top and edges
are golden brown.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes