Create Your Own Casseroles
It's easy! Choose just one ingredient from each category, mix, pop in the oven, and voila!
Protein Food (1 1/2 to 2 cups)
- Cooked ham, silvered or shaved
- Cooked or canned chicken or turkey
- Canned luncheon meat
- Cooked beef, veal, lamb or pork
- Hard cooked eggs
- Canned tuna or salmon
Sauce (1 can condensed soup plus 1/3 cup liquid)
- Cream of celery plus milk
- Cream of chicken plus buttermilk
- Cream of mushroom plus cream
- Cream of potato plus sour cream
- Green pea plus tomato juice
- Cheddar cheese plus vegetable juice
- Tomato plus water
Cooked Vegetables (1 1/2 cups)
- Browned green pepper, celery, and onions
- Cooked or canned green beans
- Cooked or canned peas
- Cooked or canned carrots
- Cooked or canned asparagus
Cooked Pasta, etc. (1 1/2 - 2 cups)
- Sweet potatoes
Topping (2 - 4 tablespoons)
- Crushed potato chips
- Fresh bread crumbs
- Fried onion rings
- Crushed corn flakes
- Potato sticks
- Slivered almonds
- Cracker crumbs
- Crushed stuffing mix
- Choose ONE ingredient from each category.
- Mix all ingredients in a casserole and sprinkle with topping.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 20 to 30 minutes, or until hot.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes