Dinner in a Dish
- 2 pounds ground turkey or beef
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 2 (14 1/2 ounce) cans diced tomatoes, undrained
- 3 cups frozen peas
- 2/3 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons beef bouillon granules
- 2 teaspoons dried marjoram
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 6 cups hot mashed potatoes (prepared with milk and butter)
- 2 eggs
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- In a saucepan over medium heat, brown the beef or turkey and onion; drain.
- Add the next nine ingredients; mix well. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes.
Pour into a ungreased shallow 3-quart baking dish.
- Combine potatoes and eggs; mix well. Drop by 1/2 cupsful onto beef mixture.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350 degrees F for 35 to 40 minutes or until bubbly and potatoes are
Yields 12 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes