Easy Enchilada Casserole
- 8 to 12 corn tortillas
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- Chopped onion
- 1 can corn, drained
- 1 small can diced green chiles
- Black olives
- 1 large can enchilada sauce
- Shredded cheese
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Heat oven to 325 degrees F. Grease a 10 x 8-inch baking dish. Put 4 to 6 tortilla shells in the bottom of the dish.
- Brown the meat, cilantro
and onion together. Stir in the corn, diced green chiles and olives. Put a layer
of meat mixture on the tortillas. Pour some of the enchilada sauce over the meat.
Sprinkle some cheese over all. Lay down some more tortillas and repeat, ending with
- Bake uncovered for 35 minutes.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes