Fruit Nut Dressing Casserole
- 1 (6 ounce) bag seasoned stuffing
- 1/2 cup dried plums (prunes)
- 1/2 cup chopped almonds
- 1/2 cup chopped celery
- 1/2 cup chopped apple
- 1/2 cup sweet cranberries
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter
- 1/2 cup chardonnay wine or apple juice
- Combine all ingredients with the melted butter then stir wine in gradually. Spoon
into 2 1/2 or 3 quart greased casserole dish.
- Bake covered 30 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- Remove cover and bake 5 to 10 minutes longer for a crisper top.
Makes 12 (1/2 cup) servings.
Content and photographs are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes