- 3 cups cooked rice
- 1 cup tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup stuffed olives
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Gebhardt Chili Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cumin
- 2 cups chopped cooked meat
- 1 cup meat broth or 1 cup water plus bouillon cube
- 3 or 4 ripe olives, sliced (optional)
- 1 can refrigerated biscuit dough or homemade equivalent
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Combine rice, tomato sauce, olives, seasonings, cooked meat and broth. Pour into
well-greased 2-quart casserole or baking dish, and bake in moderate oven (350 degrees
F) for about 30 minutes.
- Place biscuits on top of casserole dish, return to oven
and bake at 400 degrees F until biscuits are done, about 10 minutes.
- Garnish with sliced olives, if desired.
Makes 6 servings.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes