German Skillet Dinner
- 1 pound ground meat
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Dash of oregano
- 1 small can sauerkraut, drained
- 2/3 cup regular uncooked rice
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 small can tomatoes, cut up, plus liquid
- 1 (8 ounce) can tomato sauce
As an Amazon Associate, I earn from qualifying purchases at no additional cost to you. Thank you for supporting Recipe Goldmine.
- Brown ground meat, pepper and oregano. Remove from skillet and remove any fat.
- Heat a couple tablespoons of butter and spread the sauerkraut over butter in the
skillet. Sprinkle in the rice and chopped onion. Top with the beef mixture. Sprinkle
with salt and pepper. Add tomatoes (with their liquid) and tomato sauce.
- Cook, covered, over low heat, for 30 minutes. DO NOT STIR.
Sharing of this recipe is both encouraged
and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited.
>> Miscellaneous Casserole Recipes